Kindergarten Registration for 2023-2024
February 7 from 7:00am - 6:00pm
Brookside Education Center.
Learn more about Kindergarten Enrollment - CLICK HERE
- If you are not able to attend Kindergarten Registration, please come to the Brookside Education main office, 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Families must complete a registration packet for each student entering Kindergarten, even if other siblings are currently enrolled. Please bring with you:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization records
- In Minnesota, children are eligible to attend kindergarten when they are five years old on or before September 1 of the calendar year when school starts.
- School of attendance is determined by the student's home address. View Attendance Boundaries to learn more.
- All incoming Kindergartners are required to complete Early Childhood Screening. Please call 507.379.5194 to make an appointment, or email Tristha.Whelan@alschools.org.
1. Student Enrollment Form
2. Ethnic and Racial Demographic Form
3. Language Survey
4. Student Digital Equity Survey
If you live outside of the district and would like to request open-enrollment with Albert Lea Area schools, please also fill out the required Open-Enrollment form.